Service installation term
The term of installation of the services is defined in the contract that the client signs with RE&COM. RE&COM in turn will install the contracted service, within the terms established in the indicator of 'service delivery time' (IC-1) regulated in the Regulation of Provision and Quality of Services (RPCS in Spanish), counting from the subscription as defined below:
- Immediately available infrastructure (IDI): Cases in which, when RE&COM receives a valid service order, there is already installed physical infrastructure that connects the site where the provision of the service is requested with the RE&COM access network and this physical infrastructure allows the service to be activated immediately. The term will be 5 business days for 2019 and 4 business days for 2020 onwards.
- Infrastructure not immediately available (IND): Cases in which, upon receipt of RE&COM receives a valid service order, there is already installed physical infrastructure that connects the site where the provision of the service is requested with the RE&COM, but RE&COM must perform field work to activate the fixed service in question. The term will be 17 business days for 2019 and 10 business days for 2020 onwards.
- Non-existent external infrastructure (INE): Cases in which, when RE&COM receives a valid service order, RE&COM offers services in the area where the service provision is requested, but there is no physical infrastructure that connects the site where the provision of the service with the RE&COMaccess network is requested. The term will be 30 business days for 2019 and 20 business days for 2020 onwards.
The installation of the Services will take place on business days. In any case, RE&COM professionals who need to enter the Client's facilities will do so duly identified, after coordination between the parties.
In the event that the client voluntarily withdraws from the contracted service, he may request RE&COM to cancel the order to install the service and reimburse the canceled amount and, where appropriate, the return of the purchased equipment. In the event that the equipment cannot be installed for reasons attributable to the customer, RE&COM may cancel the installation order.
Quality of service
RE&COM undertakes to provide its services in accordance with the quality levels established in current telecommunications regulations, the following:
- Availability of the Service. The availability of the service associated with the core network (IC-7) is defined as the number of hours within a month in which a telecommunications service is available and associated with the correct operation of the core network that supports it. The total hours of availability is obtained by subtracting the time of unavailability from the total time of hours of the corresponding month. RE&COM must comply with a service availability associated with the core network greater than or equal to 99.97%.
- Local and International delay. For Contract purposes and according to the indicators ID-16 and ID-17 regulated in the Regulation of Provision and Quality of Services, the local delay will be understood as the round trip time (RTT), measured in milliseconds, of a packet of data sent to an Internet node in Costa Rica and by international delay, the round trip time (RTT) of a data packet sent to a main Internet node in an international location. The local delay will be less than 50 ms in 95% of the cases and the international delay 100 ms additional to the local delay.
- Ratio of local or international data transfer speed to provisioned speed. It is the percentage relationship between the local or international reference speed (data transfer in bits per second), with respect to the provisioned speed. Regarding indicator IC-18, RE&COM will meet the following threshold for fixed networks: Service: Fixed. Threshold: The baseline speed must be equal to or greater than eighty percent (80%) of the provisioned speed.
The Client will be able to access at any time information on the conditions of provision and quality levels of the services contracted through the User Service Center of RE&COM.
Attention and repair of failures that affect the service
For the purposes of contracting between RE&COM and the client, the "failure repair time".
According to the IC-2 indicator regulated in the Regulation of Provision and Quality of Services, it will be within a maximum period of one (1) business day for 95% of cases, such period will extend from the moment the Client reports a failure to the RE&COM Customer Service Center until the moment the service has been established for normal operation.
The Client must cancel the sums owed to make the reconnection request. RE&COM will not charge the Client additional costs for reconnection. Once the Client cancels the amounts owed, RE&COM must reconnect the services within one (1) business day, counted from the date of payment. The cases in which the delivery and configuration of terminal equipment to the client or the installation of physical infrastructure for access to the client is required will not be considered as reconnection of services.
You can make your payment through the following accounts in the name of Red y Comunicaciones REYCOM del Sur S.A. Legal ID 3-101-669542
You can pay for your services at our office located in Barrio San Andrés, of the ICE agency 500m north, San Isidro de El General, Pérez Zeledón only payments in cash.
With any type of card, through the payment form (Sent at the request of the client, previously by e-mail)
Bank Accounts and Information